Pickled Greek Salad in a Pita with Grilled ChickenFrom softgrey 6 years ago
- whole wheat pita shopping list
- thinly sliced grilled chicken fillet shopping list
- cucumber - peeled, seeded and sliced or cubed shopping list
- tomato - seeded and chopped shopping list
- red onion - sliced thin shopping list
- feta - crumbled shopping list
- red wine vinegar shopping list
- a bit of fresh mint torn up shopping list
How to make it
- Mix vegetables together with vinegar in a medium sized bowl. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Cut pita in 1/2 and stuff with sliced chicken- place to the side of the pita
- Stir the vegetable mixture.
- Add cheese and mint and stir again.
- Fill the rest of the inside of the pita with the salad mixture, being sure not to add too much liquid or the pita with get soaked and fall apart.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- softgrey New York
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooksoftgrey New York
- Not added to any groups yet!