Georges ChiliFrom rae760 8 years ago
- 2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 2 (29 ounce) cans tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained shopping list
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained shopping list
- 1 ½ cups chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper shopping list
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cumin shopping list
- 1/4 cup chili powder shopping list
How to make it
- Place ground beef in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, and crumble.
- In crock pot set on high, combine the cooked ground beef, tomato sauce (depending on how thick you like it, add more or less), kidney beans, pinto beans, onions, bell pepper, cayenne pepper, oregano, ground black pepper, salt, cumin and chili powder.
- Cook for 3 ½ to 4 hours.
The Cookrae760 Twentynine Palms, CA
The Rating1 people
I made this chili on a cold and snowy day. So easy and so good! This will become a winter time staple for me.amyliz in Iowa City loved it