Cake Mix CookiesFrom fizzle3nat 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt 2 sticks of butter. Chop the rest of the butter and mix into the melted butter. Set aside until melted and pourable.
- Mix flour and cake mix together. Add butter and mix until incorporated and dough is smooth.
- Here's where it gets fun:
- You can add anything to the mix! Chocolate chips, nuts, dried fruit, coconut, candy pieces, etc.
- Shape the cookies however you want! Roll the dough and cut it with cookie cutters, shape it into balls and flatten, just drop it on the cookie sheet, etc. Anything goes!
- Bake for 15 - 17 min. until cookies are set and just lightly golden brown on the edges.
- *I've tried these even with a carrot cake mix and stirred in raisins, then frosted with pre-made cream-cheese frosting. Simple and delicious - ANY flavor cake mix will work! Chocolate, Vanilla, Cherry Chip, Carrot, Spice, whatever you like - fun for kids!