Chewy Almond Paste MacaroonsFrom midgelet 8 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 325 degrees, 300 degrees if using a convection oven.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine sugar in a large mixing bowl and add egg whites.
- With mixer on low speed, add the almond paste, a little at a time, making sure each time it fully incorporates before adding more.
- Add almond extract; mix until combined.
- Using a scoop, make 12 mounds on the baking pan, spacing evenly.
- Bake 17 minutes, turn baking pan around and bake 17 more minutes.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating6 people
Love macaroons and love almond. Great post!pleclare in Framingham loved it
I love macaroons. This sounds really delicious.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
quick easy simply delicous thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it