Orange Sauce For Cooked CarrotsFrom charrm1 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- dash of salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tbsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1 tsp of grated orange rind shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- dash of orange food colouring or red and yellow food colouring to obtain desired orange colour. shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the dry ingredients and orange rind. Gradually stir in the orange juice and the water.
- Cook on stovetop until thickened about 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in the lemon juice and food coloring.
- Serve over cooked carrots.