Chinese Chicken BallsFrom charrm1 8 years ago
- 4 boneless chicken breasts cut-up in 1 inch cubes shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose white flour plus 1/4 cup for coating the chicken shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 to 2 tbsps cooking oil shopping list
How to make it
- Cut up chicken breasts in 1 inch cubes and set aside.
- Mix together 1 1/4 cup of white flour with the baking powder, salt, pepper (reserve 1/4 cup for coating chicken pieces before dipping into this mixture). Add the 2 eggs and the milk. Mix all together well.
- Take the chicken pieces and dip them in the 1/4 cup of flour, then dip into this batter to coat the chicken. Fry the chicken pieces in hot cooking oil until browned on all sides and serve with my chicken balls red sauce.
The Cookcharrm1 Gatineau, Canada
The Rating8 people
I'm going to give this a try.
Thanksmizzgreeneyez2001 in Brooklyn Park loved it
i'll definitely try this!bostyn in San Diego loved it
Love this recipe. I add a bit more milk tho, makes it easier to coat the chicken. It makes a lot, so you can use 6 chicken breasts, or you can do some chicken balls, and use the rest for onion rings - its a great batter for both. My family loves t...moreJennGibs in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!