Saucy and Sassy Beef Short RibsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 pounds beef short ribs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 cup vinegar shopping list
- 1 medium white onion chopped medium fine shopping list
- 1-1/2 tablespoons dark brown sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle ribs with salt and pepper then arrange on a rack in a foil lined roasting pan.
- Roast uncovered in a preheated 425 oven until browned about 30 minutes.
- Reduce oven to 350 then discard fat in roasting pan and return ribs to pan without rack.
- In medium bowl stir together mustard, Worcestershire, ketchup, water, vinegar, onion and sugar.
- Pour over ribs then tightly cover pan with foil and bake 2 hours turning once midway.
- Remove ribs and keep warm in low oven.
- Pour sauce into small bowl and skim off fat then reheat sauce and pour over ribs.