Cheeseburger and Fries CasseroleFrom mcboo 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place the cooked meat in a 9 x 13 pan.
- Mix the soups together.
- Put the soups on top of the meat.
- Sprinkle french fries on top of the soup mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 - 55 min.
- Or until fries are golden brown.
- Garnish with suggested hamburger toppings: ketchup, mustard, pickles, onion etc.
The Cookmcboo MN
The Rating4 people
YUMMO, this is and adult friendly casserole too. Great post. 5 forks good. Lucycardinal54 in Cuthbert loved it
Cute!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
I've made this dish several times and it's so good - great comfort food and something the kids are sure to like! Hey mcboo, how have you been??babskitchen in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!