Cheeseburger and Fries CasseroleFrom mcboo 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place the cooked meat in a 9 x 13 pan.
- Mix the soups together.
- Put the soups on top of the meat.
- Sprinkle french fries on top of the soup mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 - 55 min.
- Or until fries are golden brown.
- Garnish with suggested hamburger toppings: ketchup, mustard, pickles, onion etc.
The Cookmcboo MN
The Rating4 people
I've made this dish several times and it's so good - great comfort food and something the kids are sure to like! Hey mcboo, how have you been??babskitchen in loved it
Cute!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
YUMMO, this is and adult friendly casserole too. Great post. 5 forks good. Lucycardinal54 in Cuthbert loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!