Beef PaprikaFrom nytkrew 6 years ago
- shortening shopping list
- 2lbs stew beef, cubed shopping list
- onions, sliced shopping list
- garlic, minced shopping list
- 3/4 cup ketchup shopping list
- 2 Tbsps Worcester shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar shopping list
- 2 Tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard shopping list
- dash cayenne shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup water shopping list
- egg noodles, cooked shopping list
How to make it
- Melt Shortening in skillet
- Add meat, onion, and garlic. Cook and stir until meat is browned and onions are tender.
- Stir in ketchup, Worcester, sugar, salt, paprika, mustard powder, cayenne and water.
- Cover and simmer for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Thicken sauce with 2 Tbsp water in 1/2 cup of water.
- Serve over cooked egg noodles.
The Cooknytkrew Portland, ME
The Rating2 people
Great sounding recipe. It has a Hungarian flair to it. We will have this for dinner tonight!!!
You might want to try my recipe for Chicken Paprikas you can sub the dumplings with egg noodles. THANKS FOR DINNERlottbglottcs in Tallahassee loved it
This sounds really good. My family and I have wimpy taste buds (well I do mostly LOL) so I would have to leave out the cayenne.
Gemtnacndn in Jasper loved it