Cranberry-Pecan TassiesFrom chefelaine 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/3 cup finely chopped cranberries shopping list
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- For pastry, in a medium mixing bowl, beat the butter and cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium to high speed until combined.
- Stir in flour until just mixed.
- Chill pastry for 1 hour.
- Shape the pastry dough into 24 balls.
- Place in an ungreased 1 3/4-inch muffin cups.
- Press pastry evenly against the bottom and up the side of each muffin cup.
- For filling, in another medium mixing bowl beat together the egg, brown sugar, vanilla and salt until until smooth.
- Stir in the cranberries and pecans.
- Spoon the filling into the pastry-lined muffin cups.
- Bake in a 325*F oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until pastry is golden brown.
- Cool in muffin cups on wire racks.
- Remove tassies from muffin cups by running a knife around the edges.
- Makes 24 tassies.
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating7 people
These sound great. I will try them today ^5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Love pecan tassies, so this will be a nice variation. Adding to the Christmas cookie platter! ~Linlinspj in New Hartford loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!