Almond Joy CakeFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 chocolate cake mix shopping list
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding shopping list
- 1 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows shopping list
- 14 ounces flaked coconut shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 12 ounces chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 pound chopped almonds shopping list
How to make it
- Mix chocolate cake mix according to directions with one small box instant chocolate pudding.
- Bake in oblong pan.
- Mix evaporated milk and 1/2 cup sugar.
- Bring to a full boil then remove from heat.
- Add marshmallows and coconut.
- Spread over hot cake.
- Mix 1 cup sugar, milk and butter and bring to a full boil.
- Add chocolate chips and almonds then spread over coconut mixture.
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!