Banana And Mandarin Orange SmoothieFrom lor 5 years ago
- 1 banana shopping list
- Note: If I don't have any banana's I added mango or papaya to this smoothie. shopping list
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange sections, drained shopping list
- 1 cup orange sherbet or if you want richness, add French vanilla ice cream. shopping list
- 1 (6 ounce) container low-fat orange/vanilla yogurt shopping list
- 1/2 cup orange juice, chilled and pineapple juice works well too shopping list
- Note: Sometimes I add 2% milk to this. The ingredients are easily doubled to make for more than two. shopping list
How to make it
- In a blender combine banana, orange sections, orange sherbet, yogurt & orange juice.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- A sprig of fresh mint on top is always a lovely garnish.
- Makes 2 , 2-1/2 cups
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating4 people
Yummmmm, I love smoothies and this smoothie recipe looks delicious.chacha in New York loved it
Great combination of flavors! Love it!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
simply wonderful and Delicous thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it