Pizza Noodle CasseroleFrom cardinal54 8 years ago
- 8 oz. noodles, cooked and drained shopping list
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 tbsp. oil shopping list
- 1 can (4 oz.) mushrooms, drained shopping list
- 4 oz. pepperoni, chopped shopping list
- 1 can (15 oz.) pizza sauce shopping list
- 2 cup cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Brown ground beef in oil.
- Mix in mushrooms, pepperoni, pizza sauce and cheddar cheese.
- Put cooked and drain noodles in greased baking pan.
- Pour sauce mixture over the noodles and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 30 - 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.