Susans Chocolate CakeFrom mcboo 5 years ago
How to make it
- 1 chocolate cake: Mix according to box directions and bake.
- Let set 15 min.
- poke holes in the cake with a wooden spoon handle--approximately every couple of inches.
- Pour 1/2 jar of Mrs. Richardsons Caramel Butterscotch Ice cream topping into the holes
- Let set in refrigerator. until cold.
- Mix 1 1/2 cups milk with 1 small pkg. of chocolate instant pudding--let set for 10 min. before spreading on cake after the caramel layer. Refrigerate until set.
- Spread 1 carton of French vanilla Cool Whip on top of pudding layer.
- Sprinkle 1/2 pkg. of heath chips on top of Cool whip layer. Keep Refrigerated.
- ****I try to pour topping into the holes of the cake.