Rice and Veal Cutlets Dated 1927From chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 cup cooked rice shopping list
- 1 cup cold finely chopped veal shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 egg beaten shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley shopping list
- fine dry breadcrumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Warm rice and chopped veal along with milk in the upper part of a double boiler.
- Gradually add beaten eggs to the veal mixture stirring constantly.
- Add butter and seasonings then cook stirring constantly until mixture thickens.
- Spread mixture on a shallow plate to cool then shape into cutlets.
- Roll cutlets in fine breadcrumbs then egg and then in crumbs again.
- Fry each cutlet in hot deep fat until light and brown.
- Brush each cutlet with oil and brown in a preheated 400 oven.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!