Deer LiverFrom scearley 9 years ago
How to make it
- Put the slices of liver in a 50/50 mix of vinegar and water and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Drain and wipe dry.
- Dip each piece of liver in the flour, seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Saute the onion in th edeer fat unti lgolden brown.
- Add the garlic juice to the onion.
- Saute the liver slices separately in onlive oil.
- When brown and cooked on both sides (5 minutes), cover with the onion-garlic sauce and serve.
The Cookscearley Federal Way, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!