Bakers Chocolate CookiesFrom aquatonex 8 years ago
- 1 box of Baker's semisweet chocolate shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 2 cups chopped walnuts or pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Microwave Baker's chocolate squares in large microwavable bowl on high 1-2 minutes.
- Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth. Stir in sugar, butter eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour and baking powder.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 13 minutes or until cookies are puffed and feel set to the touch. Cool on cookie sheet 1 minute. Transfer to wire rack to cool completely.