Mexican Stuffed PizzaFrom chefelaine 8 years ago
- 1 (15-ounce) can chili with beans shopping list
- 1 (4-ounce) can diced green chilies shopping list
- 2 (8-ounce) packages refrigerated crescent roll dough shopping list
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- ============================================= shopping list
- Toppings: shopping list
- shredded lettuce, shopping list
- chopped tomato, shopping list
- sliced ripe olives, shopping list
- and shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- finely diced red-hots -- OPTIONAL shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine chili with beans and chilies in medium bowl.
- Slightly overlap crescent dough triangles around edge of 10 to 12-inch-round pizza pan, positioning top half of each triangle so that it is hanging over the edge of the pan.
- Spoon chili mixture in center of each crescent roll triangle; bring top half of each triangle over chili and tuck under pointed end.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Fill center of pizza pan with toppings.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating10 people
hmmmmm looks delicious.........angieaugusta in Adelaide loved it
i really like this recipe it's a great idea - thanks - leebearleebear in Brookpark loved it
Looks awesome Chef! And very pretty too.gapeach55 in Covington loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!