BBQ Chicken SandwichesFrom billyd 8 years ago
- 5 cups shredded rotisserie chicken meat shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup barbecue sauce (or as desired) shopping list
- 1 tbs minced garlic. shopping list
- I use "Sweet Baby Ray" mixed with "Kraft Hickory Smoked" (about 3/4 cup each) with a little "Texas Pete" (1 TBS) to kick it up a notch. A little red vinegar or water can be added to moisten, shopping list
- You can mix different sauces or eliminate the hot sauce to suit your taste. shopping list
- Can be used on hamburger buns or your favorite Hogie roll. shopping list
- My wife likes it on hot dog buns. shopping list
How to make it
- Take shredded chicken and place in a micro wave safe container.
- Mix in all the other ingredients and cover with lid.
- Micro Wave for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Time depends on the power of your Micro Wave.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookbillyd Rocky Mount, NC
The Rating3 people
this is a perfect quick and tasty dinner.sunny in Portland loved it
Grooaaan!! I wasn't familiar with how to get all the forks to rate it as a five and it went in as a 1. This is a 5 fork recipe for sure.coffeebean53 in Charlotte loved it
Happy days!!! I got an answer from group recipes to the email I sent them and they fixed the rating for me. Sorry about the goof up on my part.coffeebean53 in Charlotte loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!