ass-loads-o-veggies sauce with gnocchiFrom zoetheunicorn 8 years ago
- 1 carrot, diced shopping list
- 1 stick celery, diced shopping list
- 1 zucchini, diced shopping list
- 1 small red capsicum (bell pepper), deseeded, diced shopping list
- handful mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1 jar tomato-bases pasta sauce (one with chunks o veggies is good, but any'll do) shopping list
- 1 packet potato gnocchi shopping list
- ricotta cheese, to serve shopping list
- sliced black olives, to serve shopping list
How to make it
- Yeah so dice up all your veggies (pretty small, like no bigger than 1 cm)
- Spray a wok with cooking spray, cook carrot and celery for like 3-4 minutes. Add other veggies, cook another 4 minutes or so.
- Add the pasta sauce, bring to boil. Remove from heat.
- Cook the gnocchi as per packet instructions.
- Put gnocchi in serving bowls, top with sauce and a little ricotta and olives.
- use left-over sauce in scrambled eggs/omelets, or just by its self on toast.