Sauted Red Bell PeppersFrom vikirose13 6 years ago
- 3 lbs. sweet red bell peppers (about 8 large), cored, seeded . shopping list
- Slice peppers in ½ inch strips. shopping list
- 12 cloves garlic, peeled and coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh oregano or 1 tsp. dried shopping list
- ½ tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- ½ cup EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) shopping list
- 2 Tbs capers, rinsed and squeezed dry shopping list
- 1 cup cauliflower, in little flowerettes shopping list
- 1 large onion, slivered shopping list
How to make it
- In a skillet, sauté peppers, onions, cauliflower, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper
- in EVOO over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Cook for 20 to 30 minutes or until peppers are cooked thru but still hold their shape.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in capers.
- Serve hot, cold or at room temperature.
The Cookvikirose13 Habo Sweden, SE
The Rating3 people
the 12 cloves of garlic did this for me! Anything involving that much garlic is gonna be goooooooood. LOL. :)
thanks for posting.grumblebee in Calgary loved it
I love bell peppers and the red and yellow are my favorites great one viki.thanks hon *5*
when ya coming home??????? we will do lunch!!!!minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
We love bell peppers and this sounds so good. Great post and a high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!