Ground Chicken BasilFrom cfood 6 years ago
- 4Tblspn sesame oil shopping list
- 4 large cloves of garlic minced shopping list
- 2 ground chicken breast shopping list
- 2 jalapeno chillies sliced into rings and seeded shopping list
- 2 tspn black soy sauce shopping list
- 1 Tblspn fish sauce shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup chicken broth shopping list
- A couple pinches of sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup fesh basil leaves chopped roughly shopping list
- 1/2 tspn fresh ginger grated shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the sesame oil in a pan. Add minced garlic and cook till it turns golden brown.
- Add the ground chicken to the pan and continue cooking until no longer pink.
- Add soy sauce, fish sauce and chicken broth. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add sliced chillies and chopped red bell peppers. Simmer for about 8-10 mins until the vegetables are tender.
- Add a couple pinches of sugar. Further cook for 2 mins.
- Add the chopped basil and let simmer on low until the basil has wilted.
- Add the fresh grated ginger and mix well.
The Cookcfood Gso, NC
The Rating4 people
I really liked this. It was simple yet full of flavor and guilt free and on the cheap. I served it over Jasmine rice and didn't even use the Sarachiwhats4dinner in dunedin loved it
Great flavours! I didn't want the all the fat in the chicken, so I cooked that first and drained it. In doing so, I had to add about another 1/2-cup of chicken broth to keep the moisture. I used hot banana peppers from my garden instead of jalapeño....morealphapajon in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!