Tuna Fried RiceFrom peteygurl 5 years ago
- 1 can 5 oz chunk tuna shopping list
- 2 - 3 cups mixed vegetables (corn, carrots, peas, beans) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups rice shopping list
- onion (chopped) shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic (minced) shopping list
- pickled capers (optional) shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 1 tsp Maggie Magic Sarap (optional) shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- feta cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook 1 1/2 cups of rice. Set aside.
- Drain the liquid in the can of tuna.
- Heat pan and put olive oil.
- Put onion and garlic.
- Once garlic is lightly brown and onion is transparent, add the mixed vegetables. Cook for 5 mins.
- Then add the tuna. Cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add the cooked steamed rice. Mixed well.
- Then add the Maggie Magic Sarap and capers.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper if necessary.
- Serve hot. Top with feta cheese. (^_^)
The Cookpeteygurl Pensacola, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!