Kelloggs Rice Krispies Treats Autumn LeavesFrom cardinal54 5 years ago
How to make it
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat margarine and marshmallows at HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add RICE KRISPIES cereal.
- Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or waxed paper, press mixture evenly into 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- When slightly cooled cut cereal mixture with leaf shaped cookie cutters or use a knife to cut leaf shapes.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Decorate by spreading frosting over top of leaves.
- Draw veins on leaves with decorating gel.
- Best if served the same day.
- Microwave cooking times may vary.
- CONVENTIONAL DIRECTIONS:
- Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Follow steps 2 thru 4 above.
- For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
- 1 jar(7oz.) marshmallow creme can be substituted for marshmallows.
- Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended