Slow cooked Chicken and StuffingFrom quepidoll 8 years ago
- 4 chicken breasts, boned and skinned (I brown mine in butter) shopping list
- 4 slices swiss cheese shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 C chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 C milk shopping list
- 2 C Pepperidge Farm herb stuffing mix ( I use one with cornbread) shopping list
- 1/2 C melted butter shopping list
How to make it
- Season breasts with salt and pepper and place in crock. Pour chicken broth over breasts. Put one slice of Swiss cheese on each breast. Combine both cans of soup and milk and cover breasts with soup mixture. Sprinkle stuffing mix over all. Drizzle melted butter on top. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- * This is also good wthout the cheese...You can cut breast into chunks before browning.
The Cookquepidoll Dadeville, AL
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!