Cinnamon Oatmeal PancakesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- butter shopping list
How to make it
- Beat egg with hand beater in medium bowl until fluffy.
- Beat in remaining ingredients except butter just until smooth.
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium heat to 375.
- Grease griddle with butter if necessary.
- For each pancake pour scant 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle.
- Cook pancakes until puffed and dry around edges then turn and cook other sides until brown.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!