Almond Chicken Salad with Ginger MarinadeFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 cup prepared Italian salad dressing shopping list
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root shopping list
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 8 cups torn mixed salad greens shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1/4 cup diagonally sliced green onions shopping list
- 5 fresh peaches divided shopping list
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds shopping list
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds shopping list
How to make it
- In plastic bag combine salad dressing, soy sauce and ginger.
- Add chicken then close bag securely turning to coat well.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Arrange greens on serving plates then sprinkle with cilantro.
- Top with green onions.
- Slice 3 peaches and arrange on lettuce.
- Remove chicken from marinade reserving marinade.
- Grill or broil chicken until browned and cooked through basting occasionally with marinade.
- Halve remaining 2 peaches then baste with marinade and grill about 5 minutes.
- Slice chicken breasts and arrange chicken and grilled peaches on lettuce.
- In small saucepan bring remaining marinade to a boil.
- Add almonds and sesame seeds.
- Pour over salads and serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!