Sugar Glazed PecansFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 250.
- Spray two baking pans with nonstick coating spray.
- In a large bowl whisk egg whites until beaten then add champagne, sugar and salt.
- Whisk until blended.
- Add spices and nuts stirring until coated.
- Spread on baking pans.
- Bake at 250 for 1 hour stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
- Remove from pans at once and cool on wax paper lined racks separating pecans into a single layer with two forks.
- Store at room temperature in airtight container.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!