Gelatin Graveyard DessertFrom mountainmama 4 years ago
- 35 FAMOUS chocolate wafers, finely crushed (about 1-3/4 cups), divided shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 5 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed, divided shopping list
- 2 cups boiling water shopping list
- 1 pkg. (8-serving size) or 2 pkg. (4 serving size each) JELL-O orange flavor gelatin shopping list
- ice cubes shopping list
- 1/2 cup cold water shopping list
- 3 CAMEO Creme Sandwich cookies decorating icings or gels shopping list
- 10 candy corn shopping list
- 3 pumpkin candies shopping list
How to make it
- MIX 1-1/2 cups of the wafer crumbs, sugar and butter in 13x9-inch pan. Press firmly onto bottom of pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- BEAT cream cheese in medium bowl until well blended. Gently stir in 1/2 of the whipped topping. Spread evenly over crust.
- STIR boiling water into gelatin in medium bowl 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Add enough ice cubes to cold water to measure 1-1/2 cups. Add to gelatin, stirring until slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice. Spoon slightly thickened gelatin over cream cheese layer.
- REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until firm.
- SPREAD remaining whipped topping over gelatin just before serving. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup wafer crumbs over whipped topping. Decorate sandwich cookies with icings to make "tombstones." Stand tombstones on top of dessert with candies to resemble a graveyard. Cut into 15 squares. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating5 people
Once again...you only got my 5 because I can't take it back.sharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it
this one is too cute too i like these i know kids will love them thanks mamaminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it