Sour Cream Pound CakeFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 8 ounces sour cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 2 teaspoons sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter, sugar and vanilla then add eggs one at a time and beat well.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir one third of the flour mixture into creamed mixture and stir until blended.
- Add half of the sour cream and blend.
- Repeat procedure ending with dry ingredients.
- Pour one third of the batter into a greased bundt pan.
- Combine pecans, sugar and cinnamon then sprinkle one third of mixture onto the batter and repeat with remaining batter.
- Bake at 350 for 55 minutes.
- Cool one hour in pan.