One Bowl Chocolate Brownie CookiesFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 6 squares semisweet baking chocolate shopping list
- 4 squares unsweetened baking chocolate shopping list
- 6 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Microwave chocolates and butter in large microwavable bowl on high for 2 minutes.
- Stir halfway through heating time then stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir sugar into chocolate until blended then mix in eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in flour, baking powder and salt until well combined then stir in nuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 1-1/2" apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 12 minutes then cool 5 minutes and remove from cookie sheets.
- Cool completely on wire racks then store in airtight container.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!