Amazingly Easy Strawberry CheesecakeFrom falafel_fanatic 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup - sugar or Splenda (Low Calorie Sweetener) shopping list
- 8 oz - cream cheese or neufchatel cheese shopping list
- 8 oz - Cool Whip shopping list
- 1 tsp - vanilla (I only use pure Mexican vanilla) shopping list
- 1 - ready-made graham cracker pie crust shopping list
- 1 - carton of strawberries, sliced and soaked in 1/2 cup sugar for 15 minutes to make a juice (you do this by slicing the strawberries and then sprinkling the sugar over top of them and mix, allow to set covered for 15 minutes) shopping list
How to make it
- With mixer carefully blend cream cheese, cool whip, 1/2 cup of sugar and vanilla together until fluffy.
- Spoon into crust.
- Chill at least 2 hours.
- Top with starwberries and dallop edge of cheesecake with whipped topping on top if desired right before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookfalafel_fanatic Bardstown, KY
The Rating6 people
Looks soooooooo good!Thanks for this easy recipe!ambus in Lahore loved it
oh i love this and yes i have pure mexican vanilla i bought when i went to cozumel thanks love it ...high 5minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Looks absolutely fabulous!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it