Pretzel SaladFrom jemison 6 years ago
- From: Nothing but the Best! shopping list
- Crust: shopping list
- 2 c crushed pretzels shopping list
- ¾ c butter, melted shopping list
- 3 T sugar shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 1 - 8 oz pkg. cream cheese shopping list
- 1 c sugar shopping list
- 1 - 8 oz pk whipped topping shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1 - 6 oz box strawberry Jell-O shopping list
- 2 c boiling water shopping list
- 2 - 10 oz pk frozen strawberries shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- For crust, combine all ingredients and press into a 9X12-inch pyrex pan.
- Bake 8 minutes.
- For Filling:
- Beat cheese and sugar together.
- Fold in whipped topping and spread over crust.
- For topping:
- Dissolve Jell-O in water.
- Add strawberries.
- Cool in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Pour mixture over filling and chill until congealed.
The Cookjemison Huntersville, NC
The Rating2 people
Oh my goodness this looks awesome! I have never made a salad like this and I'm now planning to for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Thanks so much for sharing your "5" fork recipe Jemison!lor in Toronto loved it