Thursday Night Pork ChopsFrom rottman 6 years ago
- 4 boneless pork chops shopping list
- 2 tbl olive oil shopping list
- 1 tsp butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup catsup shopping list
- 1 tbl worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped shallots shopping list
- 1/2 cup fine chopped green bell pepper shopping list
- 1 tbl honey shopping list
- 1 sprinkle garlic salt shopping list
How to make it
- In a skillet, melt the butter and olive oil. Lightly spinkle the pork chops with garlic salt. Brown the pork chops in the skillet over medium heat.
- Mix the catsup, worcestershire sauce, chopped shallots and green pepper, and honey.
- When brown, place the pork chops in a 9 X 9 inch baking dish. Cover with the catsup sauce.
- Bake at 350 F for 1 hour.
- Serve over mashed potatoes.
- Note: Instant Idahoan Buttery mashed potatoes work fine with this recipe. Begin to prepare the mashed potatoes about 10 minutes before the pork chops are done.