Creamy Garlicky Mashed PotatoesFrom samanthah 4 years ago
- potatoes (1 or 2 per person, depending on size of potato) shopping list
- chopped chives shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
- shredded cheese shopping list
- butter shopping list
- milk or cream shopping list
- minced garlic shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
- (I didnt include measurements because its up to the cook how much of everything they prefer, i just keep tasting mine until they're perfect) shopping list
How to make it
- Peel potatoes, and cut them into big chunks
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add the potatoes
- When potatoes are very tender, approx 20 mins, drain the water out and put the potatoes back in the pot.
- Add all of the other ingredients to the pot and start combining everything using an electric mixer.
- Mix until you achieve the desired consistency, and flavor them until they taste perfect to you.