Littkle Pink in the Middle Prim RibOH YeahFrom grizzlybear 5 years ago
How to make it
- Rub fresh chopped garlic, fresh ground pepper, dried rosemary and dried thyme to taste into the fat at the top of the roast. Lay sliced onions on top. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place roast, fat side up, in a shallow roasting pan. Do not cover and do not add liquid. Put roast in oven for one hour. Turn oven off.
- Now this is IMPORTANT. Do not open oven, not even for 1 second. Wait 30-60 minutes. Turn oven on again to 375 degrees and roast the beef for an additional 30-40 minutes. Remove from oven and lest rest 15-20 minutes before carving. Slice into thick slabs.
- Serve with sauteed mushrooms, baked potato, salad, and good bread for a true gourmet feast.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
- Not added to any groups yet!