Garden Whole Wheat PizzaFrom midgelet 8 years ago
- 1 Loaf Whole Wheat or White frozen bread dough thawed and risen shopping list
- 8 oz fat free cream cheese shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dry ranch salad dressing mix shopping list
- 3/4 cup bite sized chopped cauliflower shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped broccoli shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato shopping list
How to make it
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll loaf or combined rolls into a 12x16-inch rectangle.
- Place on a sprayed 11x15-inch jelly roll pan or baking sheet.
- Poke with a fork several times and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Blend cream cheese and ranch dressing together until well combined.
- Spread evenly over cooled crust.
- Combine all bite sized chopped vegetables together and sprinkle over cream cheese mixture.
- Serve at once
- Note: veges may be raw or cooked until tender and cooled