Pecan TassiesFrom blueeyes68ky 8 years ago
How to make it
- 3 eggs well beaten
- 2 c. brown sugar
- 3 Tbsps. melted butter
- 2 tsps. vanilla
- 1/2 c. chopped nuts (pecans)
- Make ball the size of walnut from chilled pastry.
- Place into bite size tins.
- With fingers make pastry cover sides and bottoms of tins.
- Add filling by teaspoons---(or pour out of pitcher).
- Bake in 350 oven about 20 to 25 minutes.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating5 people
You don't know what prep time is, ya say? Why, it be the time it takes 2 put it all 2gether! LOL!!!
Don't mind me -- couldn't resist --- FIVE from this old bat in Muskoka!
But I have to ask -- what is the '(48 to 50)' for ? Just curio...morechefelaine in Muskoka loved it
A woman who I considered my mother-in-law used to make these for Christmas. Ooh-ee these taste good! I'll have to make some this year - but where do I find oleo?angelinaw in St Louis loved it
mmm, delicious, thanks for sharingmagali777 in Mexico loved it
Southern Cooks561 members
Good Down Home Southern Food196 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
FROM SCRATCH148 members
Friends In The Kitchen316 members
Southern Sassyness72 members
GOOD KENTUCKY COOKING43 members
A Cookie Jar58 members
Desserts Desserts Everywhere50 members