Poached Salmon in the MicrowaveFrom bevf 8 years ago
- 1/4 c. butter shopping list
- 1/4 c. white wine ( any good white - pinot griogio; pinot noir; vouvray) shopping list
- 1 TBSP. lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tsp. sugar shopping list
- 1 TBSP. + ( to taste) Dry dill weed shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
- 4 salmon fillets (skin on or off makes no difference) except place flesh side down if you have skin on. Easier to skin after cooking; it just rolls off. shopping list
How to make it
- In a covered microwavable casserole dish combine butter, wine, lemon juice, sugar, dill weed and salt and pepper. Microwave until butter is melted. APPX: 1 and 1/2 to 2 mins. depending on micro oven.
- Add salmon.
- Microwave on high for 6 minutes.
- I have doubled and tripled this recipe and it is still perfect everytime.
- Of course, start with decent salmon fillets. They don't have to be fresh; quick flash frozen works also. (Defrost first in frig)
The Cookbevf Scottsdale, AZ
The Rating4 people
Sounds good but won't the fish come out rubbery?sayboya in Adelaide loved it
Fantastic - moist juicy tender salmon every time
Any suggestions to thicken the sauce?redelly in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!