Gluten-free Ginger White Chocolate BlondiesFrom sola 6 years ago
- 1 cup of your favorite gluten-free flour mix shopping list
- 3/4 cup Sweet rice flour (Mochi) shopping list
- 2 tbls.powdered ginger shopping list
- 1 tsp.cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp.cloves shopping list
- pinch nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 tsp.gluten-free baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp.xanthan gum shopping list
- 1/2 tsp.salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup (packed firmly) brown sugar shopping list
- 8 tbls.unsalted butter,softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup molasses shopping list
- 2 eggs,room temperture shopping list
- 1/4 cup crystallized ginger,chopped shopping list
- 6 ounces white chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees,with rack placed in center of oven.
- Grease a 9X9 inch pan,set aside.
- Sift all dry ingredients in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Cream butter and brown sugar in large bowl using a mixer at medium speed.Contnue until pale brown,about 5 minutes.Beat in molasses,then beat in eggs one at a time.With a spatula stir in crystallized ginger and white chocolate chips .Then add dry flour mix stirring until just mixed dont over mix and using spatula only.
- Spoon batter into pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes,until toothpick comes out clean and top is a light brown.
- Cool on wire rack for 30 minutes,cut into squares.
- (you can use more crystallized ginger in batter if desired too)
- *Note: If you can manage to save some (ie) not eat them all,reserve some to use for a GF cheesecake crust.YUM