Orange Ooze CupcakesFrom chefbaudri 5 years ago
- 1 box of dark chocolate cake mix shopping list
- ingredients on cake mix box shopping list
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- yellow and red food coloring shopping list
- 6 oz. chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 can vanilla or chocolate frosting shopping list
- Halloween sprinkles shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
- Spoon into paper lined muffin tins about half full of batter.
- Blend cream cheese, egg, sugar until smooth.
- Add 2 drops of red food coloring and 1 drop of yellow food coloring to make orange filling. (May need to add more to reach desired shade of orange).
- Stir in chocolate chips. Place 1 teaspoon filling on top of batter and top this with remaining batter.
- Bake according to package directions for cupcakes (about 20 minutes.)
- Frost with orange or chocolate frosting and decoreate with Hallloween sprinkles.