Taco Stuffed Pasta ShellsFrom linspj 8 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1 envelope taco seasoning shopping list
- 1 (4 ounce) package cream cheese shopping list
- 12 large pasta shells shopping list
- 1 cup salsa 9mild to hot depending on your taste) shopping list
- 1 cup taco sauce shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups crushed tortilla chips shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 3 green onions, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Cook beef until gray in color
- Add taco seasoning and prepare according to package directions.
- Add cream cheese
- Cover and simmer until cheese is melted.
- You can chill the meat mixture so it is easier to handle and to stuff the shells
- Pour salsa in the bottom of a 9 x 13-in. baking dish.
- While the hamburger is cookling, cook the pasta shells, drain and toss with a little butter.
- When meat has been chilled, fill each shell. with some of the mixture.
- Place in the baking dish and top with taco sauce.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Uncover, sprinkle with jack cheese and tortilla chips.
- Bake 15 minutes longer or until heated through.
- Serve with sour cream, additional salsa or whatevfer else you think would go well with tacos!
The Cooklinspj New Hartford, NY
The Rating3 people
oh wow dont ya know this is good high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
These are awesome! I make these all the time and not one is ever left. For you gluten free foodies you can find medium sized shells and they work wonderfully! Nice 5!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it
SOUNDS GREAT CAN'T WAIT TO TRY IT - LEEBEARleebear in Brookpark loved it