Sausage StuffingFrom morninlite 8 years ago
- 1 loaf of day old french or rye bread cut into cubes and very lightly toasted (or a mixture of both breads) shopping list
- 1 lb sage flavored bulk sausage shopping list
- 2 medium firm apples, chopped shopping list
- 2 celery stalks, chopped shopping list
- 1 handful dried cranberries shopping list
- 1 lg vadalia onion, diced shopping list
- 1 can chopped water chesnuts, drained shopping list
- 1/2 lb baby portabella mushrooms, chopped up shopping list
- 2 lg cloves garlic crushed shopping list
- 1 tsp sage shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 2 cups chicken broth, or 2 cups broth made from boiling the giblet bag contents from the turkey. shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients, mix well (this is where clean hands come in handy!)
- Lightly stuff turkey.
- Put the rest of the stuffing around the turkey, or in a casserole dish and bake.
The Cookmorninlite Kalamazoo, MI
The Rating3 people
Wonderful Stuffin' thank you, Mornin!
5 5 5 5 5 A+ :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
great stuffing recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I just Love ALL the wonderful ingredients in this "5"FORK!!!!!
"stuffin" recipe! I can just taste the rich goodness after it is baked!
whether you use it to 'stuff' a 'bird' or just bake it by itself in a casserole dish. Tha...moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!