Tomato with scrambled eggFrom cherryflower70 7 years ago
How to make it
- Wash and cut the tomatoes in to halves to take out the seeds and make small pieces.
- Wash and cut the spring onions roughly.
- Wash and chop the coriander leaves and keep aside.
- Beat the eggs and keep aside.
- Heat oil in pan
- Temper with onion seeds
- Add the tomatoes mix it and add the spring onions.
- Chopped chili can added if you like it to be hot.
- Add salt and turmeric powder according to taste cook for 3 mins
- Add the beaten egg and stir thoroughly . cook for 2 mins.
- Turn off the gas and garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- can be served with rice, indian flat bread or even with pasta!