Nutty Besan LadooFrom cherryflower70 5 years ago
How to make it
- Roast the besan till you get the rich flavor.
- Roasted ground nuts to take out the skin and fry in ghee to make crispy
- Melt ghee in a pan.
- Reduce the flame to medium.
- Add roasted besan in to it and mix it thoroughly. Add the fried ground nut
- add powdered sugar in to it and mix thoroughly.
- Mix it till it leaves the side of the pan and the nice aroma is released.
- Turn off the gas and
- Add 2 drops of rose water. Mix it properly
- Smear ghee in your palm and make round ladoos( balls).
- Can be stored for a week in air tight containers.
The Cookcherryflower70 Dibrugarh, IN
The Rating4 people
These sound so delightful and delicious. Thanks so much for sharing! :)lunasea in Orlando loved it
One more fabulous recipe...Thanks for sharing.
BTW,how much sugar?ambus in Lahore loved it
Great, great recipe.... 5,5,5...berry in loved it