Chinese Scrambled Eggs with ShrimpFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1/2 pound shrimp peeled and deveined shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sherry shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 6 eggs lightly beaten shopping list
- Chopped cilantro to garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Combine shrimp, sherry, cornstarch, salt and pepper in a small bowl and toss to combine.
- Marinate for 10 minutes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over moderate heat and sauté shrimp for 3 minutes.
- Add eggs and cook stirring frequently.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!