Breaded Dijon Pork ChopsFrom mtgirl08 6 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oil on the stove over medium-high heat
- Combine crackers, thyme, and pepper - pour onto a plate
- Spread mustard on both sides of the pork chops and coat with crumb mixture.
- Fry in oil about 5-7 minutes per side until coating is brown and crisp
- Remove to a platter and serve hot!!
- Be careful when turning the chops - try to disturb as little of the breading as possible
- Also, DO NOT ALLOW THE SKILLET TO RUN OUT OF OIL - The chops will stick and you will lose your breading!