Frozen Chocolate Chip CheesecakeFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter then mix well.
- Press on bottom and 1-3/4" up sides of a spring form pan then chill.
- Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until fluffy then set aside.
- Stir ice cream just to soften then gradually add to cream cheese beating with mixer until smooth.
- Fold in chocolate then pour into crust then cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- To serve let stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!