Chili MacFrom mountainmama 5 years ago
- 1/3 cup uncooked elbow macaroni shopping list
- 1/3 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 cup canned stewed diced tomatoes shopping list
- 3/4 cup tomato juice shopping list
- 3/4 cup canned kidney beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 small garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato juice, beans, garlic, chili powder, salt, oregano and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Drain macaroni; add to beef mixture heat through.
- Yield: 2 servings.