Microwave Bean and Pasta ChowderFrom tippystclair 8 years ago
- 2 cups chicken stock shopping list
- 1/4 cup dried pasta shopping list
- 1 can (19 oz size) tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 1 can (19 oz size) chick peas, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- 1/4 tsp chili powder shopping list
- salt and ground balck pepper shopping list
- mozzarella cheese, shredded shopping list
How to make it
- In a 2 quart casserole, microwave chicken stock at high for 4 minutes or until boiling.
- Add pasta and microwave covered at high for 4 minutes.
- Add tomatoes including juice, chick peas, oregano and chili powder. Microwave, covered, at high for 6 to 8 minutes more or until piping hot.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Serve in heated bowls and sprinkle with cheese.
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!